internetworkers - Learning sys admin type stuff

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Learning sys admin type stuff
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 19:09:18 -0400

Hey People,

I wanna learn more sys admin related tasks. More specifically, linux sys admin stuff--bind, samba, apache, OpenSSH, CVS, and so on. I know that the O'Reilly books are excellent and that working at Red Hat gives me a lot of good resources for things like this, but it never hurts to poke about for additional ideas. Write me offlist if you want, but I bet others here could benefit from some suggestions as well.

Beth