internetworkers - Re: Microsoft (blah blah) + SHOES

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Josep Lluís Guallar Esteve <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Microsoft (blah blah) + SHOES
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:51:29 -0400

A Dimecres 29 Agost 2001 11:08 am, vàreu escriure:
> > You're still using a 4.* Netscape browser on a six-year old OS?
> > Just a guess.

> Thanks, Steve. This is the corp standard that I'm working with, unless I
> want to switch to IE. Which I reallyreally don't, if for no other reason
> than it doesn't have "Open Frame in New Window," which I use all the dern
> time in un-tangling sites.

Maybe you would like to give a try to Mozilla 0.93 or to Opera. They both
will work OK

Or try to access to that site with Netscape 4 after doing that:

-Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Disable Java and JavaScript.
OK.
Re-start your browser.

Salut,
Sinner