internetworkers - Re: I have to reboot my phone!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Gina Norman <gina AT vnet.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: I have to reboot my phone!
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:42:26 -0400 (EDT)

So that's why that little envelope never goes away... :/

It hadn't bugged me to the point of calling 'cause I thnk that when there
*really* is a new message it displays "New Voicemail" in the middle of the
screen?

-Gina

> Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 11:10:27 -0400
> From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com>
> To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
> Subject: [internetworkers] I have to reboot my phone!
>
> What a piece of crap. They can't even get a simple interface like this
> to work! What is the world coming to (or failing to rise above)? The
> fact that they think this is normal is a testament to the "Microsoft
> effect".
>
> Maria

My brain seems to have a circuit-breaker-like mechanism that, when I get
confused and befuddled by the overwhelming monstrosities of my life,
causes a default to the simplest and most pleasant of thoughts. Like
Marshmallow Peeps. I *like* Marshmallow Peeps.

Gina Norman And the only bit that
gina AT vnet.net (me personally) really matters:
ginanorm AT nortelnetworks.com (me at work) http://users.vnet.net/gina
gina AT earthling.net (me personally, again -- sick of me yet? ;)