internetworkers - Re: I have to reboot my phone!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rachel Cox <rachel AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: I have to reboot my phone!
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:44:21 -0400

At 10:17 AM 8/10/2001 -0400, you wrote:
[snip]
> Does anyone have cell phone service that they really love?

well, "love" is putting it strongly, but I started with
Bell South Digital Mobility, which became Cingular, and
I've had no problems with it. Coverage and reception are
both pretty good, and customer service isn't bad. I'm not
sure where their service extends to, though, and I use it
almost exclusively in the Raleigh area.

Cheers!
-Rachel
Rachel Cox | Web Developer | 919.834.2552 x16 | hesketh.com/inc
Image is only the beginning. http://www.hesketh.com/
hesketh.com is hiring: http://hesketh.com/careers/