internetworkers - Re: pine pollen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Andy Naylor <anaylor AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pine pollen
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:31:34 -0400

On a lighter note. Suffering from new car owner's disease I couldn't stand
seeing my poor
baby covered in this thick film of green dust being that the car is black it
was pretty
ugly.

I took it to a DIY car wash pumped five bucks in quarters and put forth an
effort to clean
my car that you would never see me do to the house. She was looking tight!
Show room clean.

Between the time it took to get home from the car wash she was green again. I
cried as I
drove through this cloud of pollen that hung in the air as I drove past
Shelly Lake.

I can't wait for my wife to get home so I can hear I told you so.
Even if she's right.
andy...