internetworkers - Re: pine pollen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Diana Duncan" <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pine pollen
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:40:40 -0400

When I moved here, I marvelled at the seeming popularity of bright yellow
cars. "Weird", I thought, "in Ohio you almost *never* see this color. I
wonder why...". Well, I've decided it must be the pollen. Bright yellow is
the only color car on which you can't see the stuff.

Stupidly, Craig and I both washed our cars on Saturday. What a waste of
time!

Diana