internetworkers - RE: pine pollen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Welna.Sarah" <welna AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: pine pollen
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:21:59 -0400

oh, good! someone else who's enjoying this as much as i am.... i had
a lovely experience first thing this morning. as i was out running, a
car buzzed by at quite a clip, kicking up a huge cloud of yellow/green
dust, into which i disappeared from sight.... i thought i'd never find
my way out of it, let alone get any real air back into my lungs...
every time i breath out, a little puff of yellow/green dust comes
floating out... ;-) ahhhh, spring!

smw