internetworkers - Re: pine pollen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pine pollen
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:02:00 -0400

"Thomas A. Beckett" wrote:

> Between arriving at work this morning and lunchtime, the layer of
> yellow pollen on the windowsill almost doubled. Reminds me of a few
> years ago at this point in the season when we went for a good week or
> more without rain, and the yellow stuff got pretty thick. Then there
> was a sudden, huge cloudburst which washed it all away. Really something
> to watch, too: the pollen and storm water looked just like so much
> mellow yellow running off of people's roofs and down the street.

Tell that to me!

I thought that my car was "luscious forest green". But it looked more
like "fall forest on the smokies green-and-yellow". I will need to get
me a hose to recover my beloved green-green colour.

Do you know if they sell computer equipment with free hoses? This way,
I'll have an excuse for a new equipment.

As someone would say, what are the best kind of shoes for walking
through pollen-covered streets?

Regards,
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve

Payment Suite Support
internet e-mail : guallar AT us.ibm.com / jlguallar AT maduixa.net

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/webservers/commerce/payment

TEL (919) 254-1509
T/L 444-1509
FAX (919) 254 - 5585