internetworkers - Re: pine pollen

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pine pollen
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:17:37 -0400

Simon Spero wrote:
> Let me just turn on my voice recognition system.
> Achoo! Achoo !Achoo!

Actually, I have read that this yellow stuff is /not/ the pollen that
makes us all itchy and congested. It's the stuff that we /can't/ see
that does the dirty work on our nasal passages. Not a coincidence they
infest the air at the same time, however.

> Pollen is basically Tree Sperm. I've very picky about my nose ; what this
> is is nasal rape.

So are you going to sue the trees over it? Swear out a warrant?
Spero
v. Trees of North Carolina?

Just make sure they got deep pockets. As opposed to roots. :p

TaB