internetworkers - Re: event idea

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: thomas AT tbeckett.com
  • Subject: Re: event idea
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:21:39 -0700

My daughter, www.zolahayes.com, a product of one geek and one shoe loving
geek, knows that she has two names:
zoal cheyenne hayes and zola hayes dot com, and she can say both.
Now, given my ex husband to be is the geek and I the shoe lover, which one of
us gets to come to the event? As many of you know by meeting both of us at
David's that Saturday evening, as divorcing spouses, we do get a long.

The dilemmas of divorcing geeks.

Saundra

At 03:04 PM 09/29/2000 -0400, Thomas A. Beckett wrote:
>So should we count that as a vote in favor of an InterNetWorkers singles
>mixer (even if you won't attend for obvious reasons)?
>
>TaB

Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com