internetworkers - Re: event idea

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: event idea
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:57:34 -0700

Now hold them there horses. You can be a geek and need to go to a shoe sale,
trust me.
I am a geek, a shoe lover, an info-maniac and NOT a bobo.

Remember, you can never be too rich, too thin, too informed, go to Paris too
many times a year, know too many technical languages or have too many shoes.

I can always find those shoes, on sale, online, making sure no one in my SMSA
has them, AND not make my geek wait. The power of the web, keeping love
alive everywhere.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
:-)
Saundra

t 07:42 AM 09/29/2000 -0400, Austin, Roger wrote:
> Imagine an amorous geek being told that he has to wait
>on love due to a shoe sale at the mall. Oh, the humanity of it all!
> Roger (in RTP, who needs some bean!)
>
>"Thomas A. Beckett" wrote:
>
>> - Is Geek Love too dangerous a territory to get into?
>
>> - Are mixed marriages (Windows/Linux, Apple/Intel) socially acceptable?
>
>---
>Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
>http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
>You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as:
>saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com

Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com