internetworkers - Re: event idea

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: event idea
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:45:21 -0400

I generally favor the use of shallow contrivances to get people talking
to each other. But I'm not sure that this is what INW is about. Geek
love? If we did such a thing, perhaps we could promote it and have it
on a separate night. Still thinking.

But at this moment, I'm more concerned about Oct 5 . . . .

TaB