internetworkers - Re: area grocers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: area grocers
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:36:34 -0400

There are actually two Asia markets in the area. One is in South Hills
Mall and other is across Buck Jones in a little strip of shops on the
corner of Manchester(?) and Buck Jones which is called Asia Market (I
think). I usually go to that one since it is sort of a family business
and has been there for many years.
If you think geeks are opinionated, just get in a conversation with the
lady who runs the store. She is a real character. I had not been to the
other store so I may try it the next time I'm out of something.
Roger (in RTP)