internetworkers - Re: area grocers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael S Czeiszperger <czei AT webperfcenter.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: area grocers
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:47:10 -0400

"tengu typed, not" wrote:

> In Durham, the Durham Food Co-op (formerly The People's Intergalactic Food
> Conspiracy #1) on West Chapel Hill Street has a fine selection of
> foodstuff.
> ---

They have a great event every Thursday evening outside on the lawn. There's
live music,
and a bunch of people sitting on the grass, eating, while children and stoned
adults run
around in front of the band. Get there at 6PM to get a good seat.

The only problem I've had at the co-op is the free food lectures with every
purchase. I
don't particularly want to be singled out and lectured to for buying the
"wrong" food.

Michael Czeiszperger

begin:vcard
n:Czeiszperger;Michael
tel;cell:919-696-7818
tel;fax:919-785-0562
tel;work:919-785-2998
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.webperfcenter.com
org:Web Performance Inc
adr:;;PO Box 14753	;Research Triangle Park;NC;27709-4753;
version:2.1
email;internet:czei AT webperfcenter.com
x-mozilla-cpt:;10816
fn:Michael Czeiszperger
end:vcard