internetworkers - Re: area grocers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael S Czeiszperger <czei AT webperfcenter.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: area grocers
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:52:46 -0400

alex verhoeven wrote:

> i recently had the pleasure of hearing these thursday gatherings
> in front of weaver st. being referred to, quite astutely i might
> add, as "Weav-stock" <G>

We call it "hippie-fest", but "weav-stock" is good too! The hippest hair
cuttery in the
area, The Bee Hive, is right across the street, so if you don't live in the
area, you can
make it one big outing. Not that I need to go to the Bee Hive anymore, mind
you, but I
used to, really :-)

Michael
begin:vcard
n:Czeiszperger;Michael
tel;cell:919-696-7818
tel;fax:919-785-0562
tel;work:919-785-2998
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.webperfcenter.com
org:Web Performance Inc
adr:;;PO Box 14753	;Research Triangle Park;NC;27709-4753;
version:2.1
email;internet:czei AT webperfcenter.com
x-mozilla-cpt:;10816
fn:Michael Czeiszperger
end:vcard