internetworkers - Re: Knockoff Site

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Shea Tisdale <shea AT networkarts.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Knockoff Site
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:48:03 -0500

I know your probably on top of everything and pursuing this to the fullest
but just in case:

You must pursue these people to the ends of the earth. Your company is
entitled to all kinds of damages and these people need to be made to pay.

Their investors need to know, their advertisers need to be made aware of
this, the media in the Triangle and Wilmington needs to know and these
people need to labeled for life as the crooks they are.