homestead - Re: [Homestead] That contrail

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] That contrail
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:38:31 -0500

I guess I need to amend what I wrote earlier. This evening, the local Fox channel picked up the story, so now NBC and FOX have the story. I have to say that Fox has done a better job than NBC. I'm posting the link to the story here...please watch the video. Who knows, maybe one of you has seen Keith. He could literally be anywhere in the country by now. I read an article earlier today about a guy who went missing from WA state and ended up-somehow-in Denver.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/police-search-for-missing-cobb-co-man-111710

In the video, the reporter states 40 CERT volunteers will be searching, but the volunteer pool of CERT responders is in the thousands(and we were originally told 1000 searchers), so I'm betting more people will show. Of course, friends and family and other non-professional volunteers have been searching almost every day, too. It should be a prominent news story tomorrow on all stations. I hope.