homestead - Re: [Homestead] That contrail

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] That contrail
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:13:08 -0500

Yeah, When they found his truck on Thursday afternoon (day 2), they called in the police K-9 units, but found nothing. Because no evidence of foul play has been found, the police have not authorized further organizations with dogs to search, and the family apparently cannot afford it. Today is day 8, and since it rained heavily on day 6 and 7, it wouldn't work now anyway. Most organizations with SAR dogs operate at the request of the police OR are brought in by the family. Keith's case seems to be falling through the cracks due to, IMO, a lack of understanding about labile diabetes. I know I am learning a lot about this condition. Alzheimers, everyone knows, but diabetes?? We only think we know..