homestead - Re: [Homestead] That contrail

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] That contrail
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:43:30 -0800

Well, since I think it is just the same old same old and that the government was testing something and we'll find out about it sometime in the future, I'm filing it under "slow news week" and kinda like the hysteria we get over shark attacks. The news runs with it and then you never hear about it again.

This happens ALL the time in CA. they do this continually but it never makes national news. Most folks in CA just shrug and go "there goes another million in tax dollars."

However, if we want to play at conspiracy theories, y'all do know what Langley is the home of???? <<eg>> And this comes right after Halloween no less <<bg>>

Lynda, who couldn't resist
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>

This seems to me a pretty lame explanation of how the expert came to the
contrail conclusion--either that or it's lame reporting. Convoluted,
unconvincing, maybe it is just the party line.

Speaking of conspiracy theories, anyone watch Jesse the Body's show?