homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bush bests Obama??

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bush bests Obama??
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:51:43 -0700 (PDT)

Or to hide which classes one was in so private investigators can't track down
every classmate and conduct background interviews.  Questions like do you
remember him, did he show up in class, did he use drugs, who did he hang out
with, what kind of views were expressed in class (philosophical, political,
social, etc).  Sealing the records helps keep the closet door to the skeleton
closet shut.