homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bush bests Obama??

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bush bests Obama??
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:31:26 -0500

The really scary thing is the state of the Gulf. Obama did himself no
favors in speaking about it as if it wasn't the horrific BFD that it
is. We can only hope that the Administration is doing all it can do, I
don't think he'd have sounded so Pollyanish if the disaster was, say,
the destruction of the Indian Point reactor, which would have taken
out NYC.

I never thought that Obama was Jesus walking on water and I'm pretty
sure he was born in Hawai'i, but he's working hard to piss me off.

For my initial howl on this issue, see Facebook.

Marie