homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bush bests Obama??

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bush bests Obama??
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Of course another thing that struck me.........with the high unemployment
numbers, and the suspension of deep water drilling, I can't help but wonder
how many more people will get added to the Unemployment/Comp and then lose
their homes to foreclosure since U/C won't likely cover enough to pay
mortgages..........  Sure hope he isn't counting on those votes...