homestead - [Homestead] People moving 2008

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] People moving 2008
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 01:52:52 -0700

This is really neat neat...
You can check the major cities they have listed or clear the lines and see individual counties.
I have no idea how accurate it is but it is fun!

Rob
becida AT comcast.net

>>More than 10 million Americans moved from one county to another during 2008. The map below visualizes those moves. Click on any county to see comings and goings: black lines indicate net inward movement, red lines net outward movement.
http://www.forbes.com/2010/06/04/migration-moving-wealthy-interactive-counties-map.html

  • [Homestead] People moving 2008, Rob, 06/17/2010