homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bush bests Obama??

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bush bests Obama??
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:30:48 EDT

Probably would not matter, he released the info on his church membership,
the pastor, Rev Wright remembered him as did a couple administrators but not
a single church member ever said they sat next to him in 20 years of
attendance. If I ever ran for office there are 3 or 4 hundred people who
would
step up to confirm my story. Why hire 4 separate law firms to threaten your
alma maters if they release records and 4 separate firms to fight the
birth certificate requests???

Drew

In a message dated 6/17/2010 9:52:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,