homestead - Re: [Homestead] Not so fast

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Not so fast
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:12:28 -0400

You may remember that I, too, lost a piece of land that I had my heart set on...I had even named it, Copperhead Creek. It was a wonderful seven acres, with a year round stream, a south facing hill for my earthsheltered dream house, an orchard, and a great garden spot on bottom land. Top part was a small pasture, just right for a few head of sheep..It was a beautiful place...and then came the tornado...that was the deal breaker.
A few months later, I found this place, and I've been happy here, even without the year round stream.
You never know what good things may come. Something better is right around the corner, even though that is a hard thing to believe right now.

Bev

Marie McHarry wrote:
Well, pisso. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that something opens up
for you. My schedule for traveling to Missouri and Arkansas has
shifted to late June, early July. Of course, it's all tentative still.
And maybe the guy will change his mind again.

Marie