homestead - Re: [Homestead] Liberalism, atheism linked to IQ

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Liberalism, atheism linked to IQ
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:26:13 -0500

Gloria Morris wrote:
Wonderful that you are getting positive feedback at work, Bev. Treasure that!

I was trying to engrave that feeling into my brain all the way home. I know there will be bad day when I will need this feeling for balance.

I'm back at school right now also, taking an online certification course so that I can be an online faculty member for a university. And I'm feeling a bit rusty in the brain myself. I've forgotten quite a bit of the APA manual, and I'm brushing up on that while reading articles on adult learning theory, etc. But it is enjoyable to stretch those brain cells. :)

Perhaps you can give me pointers on best methods regarding that learning theory...I seem to learn by hard knocks...

Glad to hear that you will be getting satellite Internet. It makes it possible to utilize the Internet for work and research even if you live in a remote location.

Absolutely. That is one of the main reasons for doing it. And it has just become necessary for time management and general communication.

Many of our greatest American thinkers, men of the caliber of Thomas Jefferson, Henry Thoreau, Mark Twain, William James, and John Muir, have found the forest an effective stimulus to original thought.
Bob Marshall