homestead - Re: [Homestead] Liberalism, atheism linked to IQ

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Liberalism, atheism linked to IQ
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:19:21 -0500

You know, this does bring up something of interest, at least to me. I took a
full fledged IQ test some 20 years ago... scored a 154... , as part of one of
my psychology classes. I was in my last year of undergrad, brain being
exercised daily in mathematics, arts, language, music, etc. I suspect that I
would not score that high today.

I do perform well on these little online IQ tests, but I don't put a whole
lot of credence in those. So, where and when do our IQ's peak, and how much
do we lose just through routine of daily living?

Thoughts?

Ray

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.