homestead - Re: [Homestead] Communications

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Communications
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 23:02:56 -0600

Hughes is in my area. Are their upload speeds useful with Skype. I
rarely call locally -- when I was in the ditch during our last great
blizzard I used my phone a lot -- but I do talk to a lot of people in
the US and have a good friend now in Thailand who just got on Skype.
I've got another friend in Nicaragua (she may move back to Texas soon)
who I'd love to talk to on Skype with. What's your experience with
Hughes, Leslie?

Marie