homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 17:36:24 -0500

You scare me, Ray...I've been thinking about auditing some classes in environmental law, if I could find them...

rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:
I can't speak for everyone else, but I am taking an educational law class,
and it is really kicking my butt. Between work, business, family, and class,
I don't even have time to read my mail, much less respond. But I take comfort
in the thought that even this, too, shall pass...

Ray