homestead - Re: [Homestead] Building Projects?

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Building Projects?
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:28:40 -0500

Asheville is only about 60 miles from me and I have a friend over there that
I visit often. Love the area but the property and property taxes are way out
of reach. Me thinks that I am going to be staying on my little hillside in
TN as it is my favorite place to be. My vote for you would be for the Ozarks
and I think having Gene as a neighbor would be a very special thing.
California has way to many problems to make up for their sunshine.
Happy decision making.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6