homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:22:24 -0500

All may be true(I really hope not, though, especially on your #1 reason
for decline), but I equate being a member of an e-list to all other
relationships in life. You have to work at communication. You have to
make time to tell your spouse how you feel; you have to take time to
pick up a phone and call your friends and family; and you have to make
time to contribute to an email list. Anything short of that is taking
without giving, and that usually ends in a broken relationship-maybe a
divorce, or in this case, an unsub.