homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 18:28:57 -0500

I have not gotten any messages in weeks either.
May be that nothing much is going on. Here in Tn our winter has been the
worst in almost 30 years and is lasting forever! One good thing, my daughter
has been able to collect enough sap from her one maple to come up with almost
a quart of finished syrup so far.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6