homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wither Homestead?
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:31:42 -0600

Yeah, I'm reading a lot too. I need to make a list of the books I've
read that I really like. Right now I'm reading Eliot Pattison, who
writes mysteries set in Tibet. There's more Tibet than mystery. His
first one is the Skull Mantra and the second Water Touching Stone. Now
there are people living with precious little. Good stuff.

Marie, who needs to get one of those lights