homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool question

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: gil.white AT xplornet.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool question
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:24:58 -0800 (PST)

One of the things that I have trouble with is squinting to try to figure out
what size that socket is. I see that they are now making sockets with larger
easier to read sizes. To me that is a big advantage, though I don't know how
much wear that will take.
I prefer six point sockets, except sometimes the space is tight and you can't
always turn the wrench a full sixth of a turn.
Van Dell