homestead - Re: [Homestead] The kitchen table, was Asparagus seeds

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The kitchen table, was Asparagus seeds
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:25:55 -0700 (PDT)

Red cloth placemats, gold and blue cloth napkins, a very colorful silk flower
arrangement,,,,, completely surrounded and covered up by canning jars, lids,
screw caps, plastic containers with seeds being collected from various
flowers planted,,,,

And the chairs have homemade drying screens/racks sitting on them with black,
white & pinto beans drying (just to make sure) as well as watermelon and
honey dew and any other seeds to be collected for drying...

I think the only time my table will look like a table again is when nothing
needs to be started indoors or canned, etc...............