homestead - Re: [Homestead] The kitchen table, was Asparagus seeds

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The kitchen table, was Asparagus seeds
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:11:54 -0800

A puzzle the kids just finished and want to glue to poster board. A laptop, a flat panel computer monitor, a flashlight, a ceramic planter and lots of books. Oh, and a pair of shorts (outside wear, not underwear). <g>

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.

snip<

This could actually be a new thread:
What's on your kitchen table??
For me it is collected asparagus seeds, collected marigold seeds,
collected wildflower seeds, seed trays of broccoli, cabbage, and Brussel
sprouts, stacked boxes of mason jars for canning, along with the
Victorio strainer and appropriate lids, some purchased seeds to be
planted, like Fall peas and radishes and carrots, etc. peat pot disks,
napkins, salt, pepper grinder, recipe box, large bowl of ripening
tomatoes, dehydrator, 2 dog leashes(training lead and regular leash)

DAMN, I did not realize my table would hold all that junk! It is at
present a 4x6 table! My house is so small, that the whole place is
workspace, not showplace, and I suppose the stuff on the table is
indicative of that!

So everyone, what's on your kitchen table, at this very moment?