homestead - [Homestead] Cash For Clunkers again

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Cash For Clunkers again
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:09:07 -0800

Ya know, I said before that we had cars that were getting great mileage and they already have the technology to put them on the road. NOW! So, I looked around for the mpg's for DH's old commute car. Even with all the junk they put on those cars in the 80s they still got better mileage than the *supposed* fuel efficient vehicles they're putting on the road now!

http://www.mpgomatic.com/2007/10/19/super-cheap-high-mpg-cars-1984/

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.