homestead - Re: [Homestead] Birthers

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Birthers
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:21:58 -0400

Lynda wrote:
Arg, I gotta start this by reminding everyone that I was very vocal in my dislike of Dumbya. However, I guess I am the only one, well, I
gave DH a swift smack up along side the head (verbally), and he remembered it, since he is the one that made me come in and listen to
it. Obama took a cheap shot at Bush and people saying he was
someone they'd like to have a beer with. He went on to make a smart
arse comments. about people who do business over a couple of beers.

Thanks for reminding me. I knew there was something not quite right
about it...as I recall, Obama took a little 'elitist' flack over his
comments about beer drinkers. And then like magic, he turns it around
and makes it all good. He is THE Spin Meister.

Gates owes that woman BIG TIME. He was all over the airwaves talking
about white women and racial profiling by saying there were two big black men breaking in a house.

The police department owes her, too, as does the President. She took
three opening shots.

--
"Never expect magic from no where" Baringo (Kenyan) working motto
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/