homestead - Re: [Homestead] Birthers

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Birthers
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:26:24 -0400

Are you sure that invite wasn't an afterthought, after her lawyer started raising Cain?
I hope she does write a book. It should be about doing the right thing even though the idiots of the world reject it.

Bev

Robert Walton wrote:
Where is her beer? I read, and agree with the statement
that she is the only one, including President Obama, who did not
overreact to the incident. She performed her civic duty, and for
what???? To be labeled a racist and to be excluded from the so called
Beer Summit Boys Club... It sucks for her.

For the record, she was invited to the Beer Summit, but turned it down.

Ditto on everything else. This woman was being a good neighbor and should be
commended. Maybe she can write a book.

Rob - Va