homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ingenuity

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ingenuity
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:47:28 -0500

I still love to read the list, but it seems that either everything has been asked and answered or the people that are really banging away at the lifestyle have ventured further.

I know that I am bogged down with 9 to 5, kids, and the rest of life. I can't say my early experiments were all that fruitful ( my poultry adventures have been notably regrettable) Although this year my 10 year old Apple tree has produced and I have more garden than I have in had in years.

I do miss the construction info and general innovation discussions.

Tim