homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ideas

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ideas
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 07:55:16 -0400

4 in the morning????!!!!
How do you see?? It doesn't get light here until 6 or so, and light
enough to see what you are doing would be after that. I guess I did not
realize that there was that much daylight difference in the zone. It
gets light earlier further north too...I just never thought about
that...holy cow.

When my sister moved to Maine, her first comment was about how early it's light there. She woke up and the sun was high; she thought she was late for work, but it was only 5am. It's the first spot in the US that gets the sun.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA