homestead - Re: [Homestead] Salmonella

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Salmonella
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:46:07 -0700

Wouldn't doing it and not getting sick be a passed test?
We made mayonnaise with our eggs in Minnesota and didn't get sick.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net

At 3/12/2009 07:44 AM,DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:
I have to agree with Gene, My grandmother did this with hers when
I was growing up, but they were her chickens raised for many generations
and originated from her parents farm of years before. Not too sure
I would try that today, or at least I would get some tests for Salmonella
run on them once.

Drew

In a message dated 3/12/2009 10:38:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,