homestead - Re: [Homestead] hi - car trouble & question

  • From: Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] hi - car trouble & question
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:28:17 -0500

Thank you, everyone. We're waiting to hear what the settlement will be. We
believe our deductible is subtracted from that, but not certain. My husband
spoke to the State Farm agent briefly this morning, but today is another
crazy day and we didn't have time to discuss it before he left the house to
pick up oldest son to help him move back home (side roads still not plowed).
We had a $1k deductible to keep our insurance as low as possible. Based on
this, looks like we'll get $2700+/-.

lkvp