homestead - Re: [Homestead] hi - car trouble & question

  • From: "Sage Austin | Eureka! Design" <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] hi - car trouble & question
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 07:20:01 -0600

Lisa, I drove a Honda Accord station wagon for 13 years, and sold it to a friend here who is still driving it another five years later! When I sold it I got a Honda Pilot, and I have found it to be a very good car as well. In eighteen years of Hondas, other than mishaps with deer I've hit, I've had no repairs outside of what would be expected from things just wearing out. I drove them both through remote rugged terrain and rivers.

--Sage
Way Out in Texas

Marie McHarry wrote:
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Lisa Kae Van Meter Perry