homestead - Re: [Homestead] RFID-gov't spying rural U.S. in new relief act

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] RFID-gov't spying rural U.S. in new relief act
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:27:22 -0800

Well, Bob, you'll be happy to know that Teflon put the federalization of medical records in the stimulous bill, so there would be any discussion or any way to contact anyone to stop it. It's a done deal. Now all your medical records will belong to the feds.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Leslie, thanks. That was an excellent reply. Perhaps I should buy what the young folk call a 'hoodie' ? ;-)

Any more good ideas about remaining as anonymous in one's activities as possible? To do everything you just suggested would mean becoming what? A bum ;-) ?

What is a man without, ID, Credit, Property, Recognition? Is he still a man?

You do realize I'm being factetious in a way that is antagonistic of government/corporatism, not your suggestions. I would, seriously, be happy to hear any more ideas from you , on this subject matter. It sounds though you have more knowledge than the average person.

P.s. Once again, you forgot to dd the homestead address in your reply. Your message (below) only came to me.

p.s.s. I just found a way to listen to a an oldies music channel (and others I haven't yet tried) on the internet while I'm typing , reading, and doing business. We are close to the same age, the link is http://www.sky.fm/ . it is free. Maybe everyone else already knew about this, but I don't own a radio. The channel is only music, no commercials or talking