homestead - [Homestead] RFID-gov't spying rural U.S. in new relief act

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] RFID-gov't spying rural U.S. in new relief act
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:33:48 -0800 (PST)

I know there are list members who are perfectly okay with having no privacy
from the gov't or elsewhere, so you should delete now.

The first link is to an article specificially titled to rural America written
by a rural American. The second article is related but a bit more on the
technical side of how information on almost everything can and is being
tracked & recorded.

I spent part of my am, on the telephone, with a U.S. Attorney - civil not
criminal-- it is mindblowing the minutia they already know about a citizen
and, with these new funds and new laws for new technology, the amount of
information to be collected is about to explode.

Excerpt:

RFD America

News and Conservative Commentary From the Country

Home Contact Writing Jobs About Smart Grid: Government spying targets Rural
America

I’ve been reading the stimulus bill. When I saw the term Smart Grid on page
72 of the “American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009,” I stopped reading
so fast I almost gave myself whiplash. If ...................

http://rfdamerica.com/?p=333

Excerpt:

Black Widow, NSA Spying Computer

The NSA’s colossal Cray supercomputer, code-named the ‘Black Widow,’ scans
millions of domestic and international phone calls and e-mails every hour. .
. . The Black Widow, performing hundreds of trillions of calculations per
second, searches through and reassembles key words and patterns, across many
languages.’

Barack Obama will be in charge of the biggest domestic and international
spying operation in history...............................

http://www.70news.com/2009/01/13/black-widow-nsa-spying-computer/