homestead - Re: [Homestead] RFID-gov't spying rural U.S. in new relief act

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] RFID-gov't spying rural U.S. in new relief act
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:37:26 -0800 (PST)

Leslie, thanks. That was an excellent reply. Perhaps I should buy what the
young folk call a 'hoodie' ? ;-)

Any more good ideas about remaining as anonymous in one's activities as
possible? To do everything you just suggested would mean becoming what? A
bum ;-) ?

What is a man without, ID, Credit, Property, Recognition? Is he still a man?

You do realize I'm being factetious in a way that is antagonistic of
government/corporatism, not your suggestions. I would, seriously, be happy
to hear any more ideas from you , on this subject matter. It sounds though
you have more knowledge than the average person.

P.s. Once again, you forgot to dd the homestead address in your reply. Your
message (below) only came to me.

p.s.s. I just found a way to listen to a an oldies music channel (and others
I haven't yet tried) on the internet while I'm typing , reading, and doing
business. We are close to the same age, the link is http://www.sky.fm/ . it
is free. Maybe everyone else already knew about this, but I don't own a
radio. The channel is only music, no commercials or talking