homestead - Re: [Homestead] A thought

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A thought
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:44:29 -0800

Not unless you get rid of the public school system. Certainly not with Teflon who plans on pumping up the p.s. system with more rules, more regulations and plans to start it with birth. Certainly not with Teflon planning on pumping a whole bunch of money into the the coffers of churches.

There is no way that churches are going to let loose of the hold they have in government now. I said that before Dumbya was elected. And he went forth with his religious nutness.

As Teflon said back in July of 04, the only difference between him and George W. Bush was who was in a position to execute. I think that holds more true than he ever meant anyone to think!

Those with money and those who aspire to the power of money aren't going to cut loose with any of that power. Part of that power is fearmongering and fearmongering is easier to dish out to folks who are well-trained little sheople. That holds particularly true of those who have been brainwashed by the p.s. system AND their churches!