homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solar Food Dehydrator

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solar Food Dehydrator
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:17:32 -0500

I have one of those round dehydrators with the trays. I've found that I don't even have to plug it in, at least for lightweight things like herbs. I fill it and sit it in a sunny window and it dries fine in a day or two.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>