homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 54, Issue 153

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 54, Issue 153
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:11:06 -0500

Ivy; I went back and looked at your plans. If you have 5 acres of woods/orchard, a half-acre pond, and 3 tillable acres, on 8 acres of land, where will you put the houses for 18 families? Heck, if it was all pasture, you'd be hard-pressed to keep JUST your 10 goats and 10 sheep on 8 acres. I don't think you've thought this through.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ivy Bickl" <ivyb AT wanderersend.org>